offers a Test Preparation program for students of all ages and all levels. Whether you are in middle school, high school, college, graduate school, or post graduate school, and need to be well prepared for that big exam, we are here to assist you. We offer both long-term academic test preparation, and short-term intensive courses that will leave you ready to take on that new and important academic challenge. Do not wait anymore to start preparing and get a good grade on that final, midterm, quiz, or benchmark! Contact us immediately!!
What are the advantages of joining “Test Preparation Program” at Let’s Talk Spanish Tutoring?
- You set the location in which you want the tutoring sessions to take place. We go to your home or meet you at a public library or a café. Whatever it is more convenient for you.
- Sessions are specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. We focus on your specific needs as the basis of the session whether they are vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar, among others.
- You receive individualized, one-on-one attention compared to huge class sizes in learning centers or at language academies in which students are taught in groups of 8 to 26 people per class.
- You set the frequency and the duration of sessions which can typically range from one and a half hours per week to four hours per week or more.
- We are local and conveniently located near your home!
- We work with a variety of resources. We use the student’s book as the basis of the session, but we also go above and beyond to provide additional exercises and further practice.
- You have the opportunity to learn with a Native Private Tutor who knows not only the language, but also the culture of Spanish speaking countries.
Note = This program excludes Online Spanish.