gives children under the age of five the opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun and interactive way. Our Spanish program for children in their first years of life utilizes a fundamental approach to learning Spanish. In this hands-on program children will have the opportunity to make Latin American recipes, as well as many other hands on activities. All of this will be done in the comfort of their own home and with a teacher for themselves!
What are the advantages of joining "Spanish for Young Children" at Let's Talk Spanish Tutoring?
- We deliver our services in the comfort of your own home.
- Sessions are specifically tailored to meet your child's individual needs. We focus on your child's specific needs and abilities as the basis of the session.
- Your child receives individualized, one-on-one attention compared to Preschools in which many students are together.
- You set the frequency and the duration of sessions which can typically range from one and a half hours per week to four hours per week or more.
- Our program gives your young children the opportunity to test their creativity throughout their course.
- We are local and conveniently located near your home!
- Your child will have a strong basis on the Spanish language.
Note = This Program qualifies for our “Spanish for Groups” program. Additional fees for material apply.