gives you the option of taking a class with a peer, two extra students, or three additional students. We can go to your home or office and teach a maximum of four students. Our tutoring sessions are personalized yet we still offer you the option of taking the lessons with up to three people. Taking a class with additional students will offer you the opportunity to engage with your peers. Let us know if you are interested in group tutoring!
What are the advantages of joining "Spanish for Groups" at Let's Talk Spanish Tutoring?
- You set the location where you and your peers want the tutoring sessions to take place. We go to your home or office, or meet you at a public library.
- You receive our special hourly rate for the Spanish for Groups program.
- You and your classmates decide on the pace and time of sessions. We work as hard as you need.
- We will focus on the areas in which you and your peers are struggling the most whether they are grammar, writing, reading, listening, reading comprehension, pronunciation, or spelling.
- We are local and conveniently located near your home and office!
- You and your classmates set the frequency and the duration of sessions which can typically range from one and a half hours per week to four hours per week or more.
Note = This program excludes Online Spanish.