has arrived to be the helping hand of college students! Our program is designed to help students with their online or in-person college class, whether it is a lower division, upper division, beginning, intermediate, or advanced course. Here at Let’s Talk Spanish we are experts at what we do, and we can help you pass that difficult quarter or semester Spanish Class, or simply assist you to boost your grade. Do not delay any more in asking for help! Let us know how we can serve you!!
What are the advantages of joining “Spanish for College” at Let’s Talk Spanish Tutoring?
- You set the location in which you want the tutoring sessions to take place. We go to your home or meet you at a public library or a café. Whatever it is more convenient for you.
- Sessions are specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. We focus on your specific needs as the basis of the session, and at the same time we tackle all the areas of the language.
- You receive individualized, one-on-one attention compared to huge class sizes in learning centers or at language academies in which students are taught in groups of 8 to 26 people per class.
- You set the frequency and the duration of sessions which can typically range from one and a half hours per week to four hours per week or more.
- We are local and conveniently located near your home!
- Our sessions are extremely dynamic and engaging. We provide a variety of exercises, activities, and resources. You will never get bored! Each of our activities are designed for every type of learner.
- You have the opportunity to learn with a Native Private Tutor who knows not only the language, but also the culture of Spanish speaking countries.
- You are taught by instructors who have more than six years of experience teaching students in the Bay Area in a private as well as in a small group setting.
Note = This program excludes Online Spanish.